Eyeballs, eyeballs, and more eyeballs- that’s what you are looking for, right? Do you even know what it is the quickest way of getting those eyeballs you are targeting? There are two common answers to this question. They are:
Facebook Ads and Google Ads
Both these methods can help you in putting up brand advertisements immediately in front of the target audiences. But the issue here is both can offer undesirable results and be expensive at the same time.
What is it Like Using Facebook or Google Advertising for Business?
Advertising on Facebook is a paid system allowing businesses to deliver branded information or messages to worldwide users. Businesses can advertise on Facebook through the sidebar, news feed, and even audience network using mobile. Even Google advertising is paid, allowing brands to intensify their messages across the Google platform and network.
The Decisive Factors
When it comes to choosing between choosing Google Advertising or Facebook Ads, there are many important factors to consider. We will have a look at them below:
- First of all, you will have to consider your digital advertising budget. Getting clear on the numbers and understand what you can afford to pay to gain customers is very important.
- Next, consider the industry you are serving and your competitors. If you are looking for local searches, but you do not have a huge budget, it would be feasible for you to go for Facebook advertisements. This is because Facebook ads are far more affordable than Google Ads. And yes, they come with very powerful targeting potentials for varied industries
- Defining the right objective is also very important when deciding whether Facebook Ads or Google advertisements would be better. If you have your focus on increasing demand and brand awareness, Facebook advertisements might be the right choice for you. On the other hand, if you have thoughts of generating leads or sales, then Google advertisements would be a better choice.
- Google advertisements will be the right fit for you if you are thinking of capturing users at the moment when they are looking to buy products and services. Staging in the buyer’s journey here is very important. Remember, Facebook advertisements can help you target users with known and current requirements for products and services.
- Considering the product you are dealing with is also important in making the selection between Facebook ads and Google ads. While Facebook ads work for promoting new products and services, Google ads bring in huge volumes for the already existing product promotions.
The demographic sensitivity of a product is also beneficial when deciding between Facebook ads and Google ads. While Facebook will be the right option for promoting products that strongly relate to audience base and life events, Google advertisements work for brand loyalists.
Both Facebook and Google have reached the peskiest corners of the world and the internet. Now whether advertisers will go with Facebook or with Google will completely depend on their budget and their requirements. Advertisers are in no way strangers to either of these networks.